Adult Discussion meets on Sunday at 9:30 in the Curtis Room.
- March 26 Adult Discussion - “Examining the Role of Sports in Society—the Benefits and Drawbacks”
- March 19 Adult Discussion - “Are You a Humanist?”
- March 12 Adult Discussion - “What Can We Expect from Trump If There Is a Major Crisis?”
- March 5 Adult Discussion - “An Update on Virginia Assembly Bills.”
- 26 February Adult Discussion - “Responding to James Baldwin through his writings and the new documentary film I Am Not Your Negro.”
- April 2 Children’s Religious Education - RE this week, April 2 Pre-Kindergarten: We Are Many, We Are One. This week we return to some lessons about nature with a class called “We Must Care for Our Earth and its Plants and Animals.” Our students will hear Ruth Brown’s story, The World that Jack Built, play Spider Web, and clean up some trash. Kindergarten-First Grade: … Continued